INVEST IN YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE
Our students and families testify that a Saint Benedict education leaves a lasting impact, preparing students for future success in academics, careers, and personal life.
A faith-based education assures parents that what they teach at home will be nurtured at school and in extracurricular activities, utilized throughout their educational careers, and displayed throughout life. Students will learn personal responsibility, discipline, leadership skills, and respect for others and themselves.
Service opportunities, athletics, and other extracurricular activities help students develop self-confidence, a strong moral compass, and the skills to make an impact in their community and the world. Faculty and staff value each student and personally invest in their personal and academic development.
Benefits of a Saint Benedict Education:
- A faith-based education prepares students to be active participants in their faith communities.
- Strong academics and an intimate, close-knit learning environment prepare students for success in high school.
- Small class sizes allow for individual attention to help each student reach their full potential.
- Through leadership and service opportunities, students develop a strong self-confidence and a firm moral foundation, and are prepared to make a difference in the faith community, the community, and the world.
- Students become well-rounded through participation in a variety of extra-curricular activities, including choir, chess club, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science, and sports.
- Generous financial aid is available for qualifying families.
If you interested in learning more about what Saint Benedict School has to offer or to schedule a visit to the school, contact Mrs. Michele Forsythe.